SEND AND RECEIVE SMS FROM WEB
A complete, easy-to-use platform for sending and receiving SMS messages and,
for managing contact lists.
Ready-to-use tools for organisations PLUS an API for developers and web agencies.
Whether you need to send individual SMS messages or reach thousands of customers, we have the solution for your needs. A web interface for automatically sending personalized SMS messages either immediately or scheduled. Contact list management and an API for developers.SMS Gateway features
Whatever your needs, with our tools you can manage the online reception of SMS messages efficiently and reliably. You can use our shared contact numbers or activate dedicated numbers and fully manage your online SMS messages.Details receiving SMS online
SMS High Quality
Direct connections with telephone operators guarantee message delivery within a few seconds of sending.
Make yourself instantly recognizable to recipients with a personalized sender name of up to 111 characters or a mobile number.
Receipt of delivery
Delivery receipts - included in the price - give you the certainty that each SMS sent reached its destination.
Concatenated SMS and Unicode
Send up to 5 concatenated SMS texts and, if you are sending abroad, UNICODE support allows you to use the recipient's language.
The potential of being able to send the right message to the right person at the right time with minimum effort.
- Compose the basic message text and then use dynamic fields to personalise it for each recipient. Add SMS links or attachments or a link to a landing page.
- Define and apply segments to profile your recipients. Use an Excel file to program automatic SMS dispatching or do it using the scheduling functionality in the online address book.
- Use online reporting to check the delivery status of your SMS marketing campaigns and the number of clicks on any inserted links.
A multitude of ways to manage and grow your contact list.
- Quickly import your contact lists via Excel or CSV and use custom fields to select only those data you need in the online directory.
- Have your users register via SMS (SMS opt-in) or via the Web (Web opt-in) and manage the sending of coupons using autoresponders.
- Use our Windows software or the iOS and Android APPs to register users in the contact list.
Add SMS functionality to your applications and devices without technical difficulty.
- Use the SMS API to fully integrate sending, statistics and contact management. We have examples available in several programming languages.
- If your software or device can already send emails, then it can send an SMS: SMSHosting's email2sms function is the most complete and flexible on the market, designed to meet all your requirements
- We have developed, or our routines are integrated in, several SMS plugins available for popular opensource CSM and CRM platforms.