INTEGRATED PLATFORM FOR SENDING MESSAGES TO FACEBOOK MESSENGER, TELEGRAM AND SIMPLEPUSH
Forget technical complexities: send push messages on popular messaging apps using a web interface, via email or through the developers' API.
Integrated dispatching with Push + SMS
The Push messaging platform is fully integrated into the SMS gateway. Since all recipients are identified by their mobile number, you always know which channels are available for each one.Send Push from web >
From Email to Push
Can your software or hardware send emails? Turn your important notifications into Messenger, Telegram or SimplePush messages that can include text and images.Detail Email to Push >
Push Sending API
A simple and intuitive REST API designed to transparently send push messages to messaging apps without the technical complexity.Detail Push API >
Prova il servizio Push per capire l'esperienzache potrai offrire ai tuoi destinatari.
Today the Telegram and Facebook Messenger messaging apps offer new communication opportunities to organisations.Our platform exploits the power of Messenger and Telegram bots, making these new mobile messaging channels accessible to all organisations while hiding the technical complexities.Privacy garantita: utilizzeremo il tuo numero solamente per la demo del servizio.
Want to know more?CONTACT US AND WE'LL SUGGEST THE IDEAL SOLUTION FOR YOU
Identifies users by their mobile phone number and communicates using integrated Push and SMS messaging
- Our Push Messaging solution communicates transparently with the various messaging apps using the destination phone as a unique identifier.
- The platform knows which communication channels (Messenger, Telegram, etc.) are available for each destination number and, following your preferences, chooses the right one to use.
- Send personalized SMS invitations asking users to subscribe to your push channels.
Invite recipients and then reply in a few seconds with a Push from the web
- We have designed tools that make it easy for your customers to subscribe to new push communication channels.
- Use SMS texts, emails or social networks to invite your contacts to subscribe to your push channel with a click: from then on you can communicate with them at a fraction of the cost of SMS messaging.
- You can choose to send communications to only those users subscribed to Push channels or also, via SMS, to those who have yet to do so.
Add Push functionality to your applications and devices without technical difficulty.
- Use the Push API to fully integrate sending, statistics and contact management.
- If your software or device can already send emails, then it can send an Push: SMSHosting's email2sms function is the most complete and flexible on the market, designed to meet all your requirements
- We have developed, or our routines are integrated in, several SMS plugins available for popular opensource CSM and CRM platforms.